Download 501 Vocabulary Questions (Skill Builder in Focus) by LearningExpress Editors PDF
By LearningExpress Editors
As an grownup i wished to extend my vocabulary and this has been an exceptional ebook for that objective. i might definately reccomend.
Read or Download 501 Vocabulary Questions (Skill Builder in Focus) PDF
Best studying & workbooks books
From grammar ideas to paragraph constitution, particular verbal abilities are required at the GMAT. Kaplan's GMAT Verbal Workbook covers equipment for all Verbal query varieties at the GMAT and for the Analytical Writing evaluation. This crucial advisor includes:Practice units for each Verbal query typeDetailed resolution explanationsProven test-taking strategiesIn-depth assessment of crucial conceptsPlus a Grammar Reference advisor and advisor to utilization and magnificence
A set of the 1st 5 years of "Piled better and Deeper," a comic book strip approximately existence (or lack thereof) in graduate university, because it initially seemed in Stanford University's "The Stanford day-by-day Newspaper" and on-line at phd. stanford. edu. "Piled greater and Deeper" the cartoon is at present learn via grad scholars from over three hundred universities and from around the globe.
Number 1 Kindle Bestseller in "Study courses" - Amazon. com: April 2014 via Feb. 2015#1 Kindle Bestseller in "Study Skills" - Amazon. com: April, may possibly 2014#2 Bestseller in "Study Skills" - Amazon. com: April 2014Learn extra in much less Time! let's accept it, we are living in a fast moving international. that allows you to prevail, you want to be capable of take in info quickly, and to imagine logically and creatively - all while.
- Writing up your university assignments and research projects : a practical handbook
- How to Study an E. M. Forster Novel
- The Cryptoclub: Using Mathematics to Make and Break Secret Codes (Workbook)
- Going Virtual: Distributed Communities of Practice
- Test Your Pronunciation
- Study Skills for Language Students: A Practical Guide
Extra info for 501 Vocabulary Questions (Skill Builder in Focus)
D. someone who is capricious someone who is craven someone who is perﬁdious someone who is sagacious 45. Which kind of person would most likely make the best judge? a. b. c. d. someone who is difﬁdent someone who is sagacious someone who is sanguine someone who is saturnine 46. Which kind of person would most likely make the best security guard? a. someone who is bumptious b. someone who is circumspect c. someone who is gregarious d. someone who is perﬁdious 22 501 Vocabulary Questions 47. Which kind of person would most likely be the best companion when you are feeling sad?
The abandoned building is the only ________ in an otherwise beautiful neighborhood. 67. Their society divides people into several different ________(s) based on their lineage and economic status. 68. The ﬁsh tank was ________(ing) with tadpoles. 69. She didn’t know how to ________ such a sensitive topic. 70. He is planning a speech that should really ________ the crowd. 30 501 Vocabulary Questions Choose the word from the list below that best matches the situation described in each question. deign ire dross mete eke mirth ﬂout moot guile quail ________ 71.
1. to bring up, introduce, in order to begin a discussion of. 2. to tap or pierce, as in to draw off liquid. It was hard for Sarah to broach the subject of her mother’s weight gain. cadge (kaj) v. to beg, to obtain by begging. Their dog Cleo would cadge at my feet, hoping I would throw him some table scraps. caste (kast) n. a distinct social class or system. While visiting India, Michael was fascinated to learn the particulars of each caste and the way they related to each other. daunt (dawnt) v.